Born 1993, Beijing, China
Zeppra（左仆拉） is an artist and researcher based in Beijing and San Francisco. He makes screen-based work (e.g. videos, webpages) and small scale, light-weight media installations. She values interoperability and portability, and is detained online since the day reality is cursed.
左仆拉（zeppra）是一位工作生活于北京与旧金山的媒体艺术家/独立研究者。他的作品以基于屏幕或浏览器的媒介为主，同时也制作小型、轻量的装置。她毕业于纽约大学媒介研究专业，现就读于加州大学伯克利分校法学院。她的作品展出于韩国CICA美术馆（金浦，韩国）, Worth Ryder 画廊（伯克利，加州，美国）并即将展出于上海当代艺术博物馆。
- LL.M. University of California, Berkeley (Berkeley, CA, U.S.) (expected in May, 2019)
M.A. in Media, Culture and Communication, New York University (New York, NY, U.S.)
LL.B. Tsinghua University (Beijing, China)
- 2018.11 "Bad Code", Shanghai Contemporary Art Museum (PSA), Shanghai, China (upcoming)
- 2018.10 "Data, Imagery and Detournement",GESSOISLAND, Shenyang, China (upcoming)
- 2018.9 "Re-imagined ", Worth Ryder Gallery, Berkeley, CA, U.S.
- 2018.6 "Art Printed 1# ", CICA Museum, Gimpo, South Korea
- 2018.3 "VPN: the Relative Position with the Boundaries", Fou Gallery, Brooklyn, NY, U.S.
2018.2 "Push the Button", On/Off Gallery, Genova, Italy (online show)
- 2015.12 "Suspended Demension", Yifu Library at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
2014.4 “Boom: New Undergrad Work”, Museum of Department of Art and Design at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
Conference and Publication
- 2017, Conference Presentation: "The Practice and Imagination of Chinese Programming Language", at Neil Postman Conference", NYU
- 2017, Magazine Article: “Shadow and Retelling: Art of Vivianne Sassen”, for Art & Design (Beijing), April
- 2017, Magazine Article: “Food for Being Looked at”, for Art & Design (Beijing), October
weChat ID: zeppra
weChat Official Account：显学
site made by zeppra